I don’t know about you but I’m ready for 2014 to be over. Don’t get me wrong — it wasn’t all bad, but it was damn near close. So let’s toast to 2015 in style. Here are the best spots to drink it up, dance your cares away and ring in a very new year!
- Want to party with young professionals and DJ Alizay? Then head to Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium (1301 Constitution Ave. NW). Grey Goose is sponsoring a premium open bar for the first two hours (and apparently there’ll be open bar all night at the event!) as well as complimentary food. Oh yeah, and it’s black tie! Deets here!
- Where can you enjoy an open bar from 9-11 p.m., complimentary party favors and a midnight champagne toast all for $60? Kabin Lounge (1337 Connecticut Ave NW), duh! Get tickets!
- JetSetDC wants a 25 and over preferred crowd. So if you’re sick of partying with teeny bopppers, head to Washington Firehouse (1626 North Capitol Street NW). There’s a buffet, an open bar and even VIP tables if that’s your thing. Tickets start at $20!
Where to Be Seen
- With Dave & Ray, couples can party for $70 at Opera Lounge (1400 I Street NW). There’s also party favors and a champagne toast. Get tickets!
- If you’re looking to get all dolled up, try this black tie gala at STK DC (1250 Connecticut Ave. NW). Enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and an open bar from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m. And if you wanna party after the ball drops, it’s only $35. Get tickets!
Try Something Different
- If you love dance hall, ring in the new year at Patty Boom Boom (1359 U Street NW). For only $15, enjoy an open bar from 8:30 -10 p.m. and some good music. Get tickets!
- Ring in your new year with the history of Harlem and U Street. Eatonville (2121 14th Street NW) is hosting a New Years Eve three-course dinner, complete with a deejay, live jazz music and a champagne toast at midnight. Get tickets!