Super Bowl Sunday is fast approaching and in Sin City there are plenty of hotels, sports bars, restaurants and nightclubs to watch the game. Still, if you don’t want to waste money and ensure a really, really, really good time, check out these hot spots to hit up.
Saturday, Feb. 6
- “You smart” if you kick off Super Bowl weekend at Marquee (3708 South Las Vegas Blvd.) Why? DJ Khaled is doing a 90-minute set inside the nightclub, located inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Doors open at 10 p.m. Get tickets!
Sunday, Feb. 7
- Watch the big game on 20 TVs inside Lavo (3325 South Las Vegas Blvd). For $145, enjoy an open bar and a gourmet Italian buffet from the menu from 2-5 p.m. For reservations, click here and tell them The Fab Empire sent you!
- If you want a similar experience, but don’t fancy Italian food, try Tao (3377 South Las Vegas Blvd), which is hosting “Tao Bowl.” For $135, enjoy an open bar along with an “Asian Emperor’s buffet” For reservations, click here and tell them The Fab Empire sent you!
- Don’t want to spend anything to enjoy the big game? You don’t have to! Head to the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center (200 South 3rd Street) for the “Big Game Bash” if you’re over 21. The center will turn its 20,000-square-foot ten into a sports cheering hub, complete with TVs and surround sound to enjoy the game along with stadium-style food and drink specials. Doors open at 12 noon.
- Head to Hyde Bellagio (3600 South Las Vegas Blvd.) to cheer on your favorite team with the Bikini Brigade LA. Enjoy giant flat-screen TVs, an open bar, and small bites from Lago. For $175, you can drink for free or click on the link to discover other VIP packages.
Super Bowl 50 in which the Denver Broncos go up against the Carolina Panthers goes down Sunday, February 7, 5:30 p.m. on CBS.