It’s finally here — one of the biggest worldwide parties for fashion’s sake! Thanks to Anna Wintour now us ‘regular folk’ can actually enjoy all of the joys of New York Fashion Week. Will you be out and about enjoying the complimentary cocktails, manicures and make up applications? We sure hope so! Here are our top picks for tonight’s festivities:
- At Bergdorf Goodman (754 5th Avenue/ 58th Street) meet Mary J. Blige on the fifth floor from 6-7 p.m. and Victoria Beckham on the third floor from 8:30-9 p.m. Also, enjoy Complimentary Beauty Services from Chanel, Laura Mercier, Guerlain and more.
- CHANEL Soho Boutique (139 Spring Street) reopens with free manicures with Chanel nail polish from 5-10 p.m.
- Enjoy a surprise performance outside of Billionaire Boys Club & Ice Cream (456 West Broadway) at 7:15 p.m. Pharrell Williams and some of his VIP friends will be on hand to greet our customers from 6-11 p.m.
- Enjoy an Armani (717 5th Avenue) makeover from 8-11 p.m. when supermodel Bar Refaeli teaches how to strike a pose. Also, get in front of the camera for your own personal photo. Complimentary makeovers from Giorgio Armani Beauty. Specialty cocktails will be served at Armani.
- Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe will be at Piperlime Pop-Up Store (in SoHo at 93 Mercer) from 8-11 p.m. to celebrate their grand opening.
- Meet Donna Karan, Victor & Rolf, Charlotte Ronsen, Zac Posen and more at Saks Fifth Avenue New York (611 5th Ave) from 6-10 p.m.
- Sean John (475 Fifth Avenue // corner of 41st Street) is throwing an in-store party from 7 – 11 p.m. (with a $75 Sean Jean purchase).
- Fashion’s Night Out Afterparty will be held at the SoHo Grand Hotel (310 West Broadway, NY 10013) from 11 p.m. – 4 a.m. You must RSVP.